Unless it's photographed by me, all pictures are taken from vi.sualize.us or Google Image

Saturday 28 March 2015

My Saturdays

There are major rail works in many train lines, causing all the passengers to be tossed into connecting buses.

Shit. 

I'm on my way to city in Cranbourne line, completely stuck. I had to take a conneting bus from Oakleigh to Caulfield and now have to wait for 20 minutes for the train that will take me to Flinders Station. Pretty much stranded in Caulfield right now. 

Teenagers are on their way to party. People are dressed up. The night is young for them. Not for me. 

The weather is cold tonight and nothing that I want but a hot shower after long hours of work. Can't wait to wash off the day. Nothing that I want right now but my bed. 

From Flinders Station I still have to catch a tram to go home. It'll take me at least 2 hours to get home . . . .

This is how my Saturday is spent. 

This is why I don't date. 

Until next post. 

No comments: