So, what's exactly in April for me? Here are the things to look for:
- April Fools, which is today. (No one punked me.)
- Easter. (A good excuse to eat more chocolate!)
- My birthday. (Will buy something nice for myself.)
- 3 assignments to submit. (You can do this, Rae!)
- Applying for internships. (You definitely, seriously have to actually start doing it, Rae! You will sit your ass down and pamper your CV and apply!)
- (Possibly?) Meeting with new people, as in girls. (Hmmm . . . )
Well, thus seem like an interesting month I'll be going through, aye?
With three assignments due in this month, though, I will definitely spend midsemester break to work on them, which starts on 2 until 8. It seems to me that no break until this semester is over. But it's okay. All this hustle and bustle of uni life and work keep me sane. I get stressed out, but I enjoy it all the same. Even though I whine like a bitch sometimes but I don't really mean it. I just like to, well . . . whine.
I will have a good, nice break some time later. (Great Ocean Road, wait till I come to you!!!) Until then, working my ass off is what necessary.
Other than all these, well, I wish you a happy Easter. Happy holiday! (So looking forward to have sugar overload!)
Until next post.