Unless it's photographed by me, all pictures are taken from vi.sualize.us or Google Image

Thursday 30 April 2015

A Year Older

It's 12:27 am now and it means one thing: I just turned 28.

Holly shit. You're old!!!!! That's Nana's message to me.

Oh well, happy birthday to me!!! And I'm going to make the most out of my 28-year-old life! 

I've got some plan on the weekend with some friends for a little celebration. Can't wait for that. I really need a getaway from the routine of daily life, not to mention I've worked too much and haven't had proper sleep since last week. 

Well, I'm going to bed. (Finally, I get my bed today after nights staying in uni.)

Until next post.

2 comments:

Perempuan said...

Happy Birthday, Rae. Wish u all the best.

Perempuan said...

Happy Birthday, Rae. Wish u all the best