Unless it's photographed by me, all pictures are taken from vi.sualize.us or Google Image

Wednesday 10 December 2014

A Costume Idea

I AM IN DIRE NEED OF HELP!

This is very, very urgent. Within less than two weeks I have to find a costume to wear. Here is why; my dearly manager at work is throwing out a housewarming party and guess what, it's a bloody costume party where everyone has to wear a bloody costume. Oh, never mind if I say she's a dear. She really isn't. As a matter of fact, she's a pain in the neck. Not always but most of the time. Really.

Let me get this right and tell you briefly about the manager as kindly as I can. She's the kind of person with dark days in the past, all toughen up with a daring personality - if not reckless, affection-less, short-tempered, troubled, and thinks that everyone else is some lucky bastard for having better education or better career or even better life than her. If you're one of the lucky bastards, well, don't dream of being in her inner circle friends. That, however, shouldn't be much of a problem if she can manage herself to be well-behaved at work. Most of the time she couldn't and that's when work becomes hell.

It's not all bad about her, though. For one, she's a caring person. Although, it'd be nicer of her if she's more ears to listen to us and not just telling us off and wanted to be heard. Because affection would be too much for her, even just for a teeny tiny bit. And... what else? I'm running out of good words to tell you about her good deeds. Sad but true.

Oh! Actually, for one time she took me to her apartment that she's sharing with another workmate and let me sleep in her bed, on her side of the bed. No, no. It's not like what you think it is. The story behind it is it was when we all went to a get-together party (and yes, it was, too, a themed party and we have to wear anything floral) and I got way too drunk. I crashed out and that's it. End of the story.

Indeed, that is one good deed of her and one big owe for me.

Snap, snap! Back to the costume. Here is another thing about her: she always gets her way. Like, for one, the bloody costume party and making everyone wearing costumes. I cringe every time I hear her say "I'm going to throw a party", because then it would always be a bloody themed party. Just like this housewarming party. So, I repeat, I AM IN DIRE NEED OF HELP FOR IDEA OF WHAT COSTUME SHOULD I PICK.

I really suck at this, you know. The only thing that comes up in my head is a onesie. You know, like the bunny onesie costume? Well, knowing the risk of humiliating myself wearing the costume in public transport to the party, I might as well just die. And I don't want to die just yet, not because of a stupid onesie costume, hence no onesie, what so ever. And no slutty police or nurse costume, either. I put the sexy/slutty police costume picture up there just because... well, just because. I don't know why I put it there, either.

Here I am left with no choice, no idea, no party. The no-show card is going to be played. And surely I'd have to face her, questioning me the big WHY, in her meany and demanding voice, if I flipped up the no-show card. It's going to be like facing the Judgement Day in front of God.

Unless, you could help me with an idea of a costume... of course it'd be really, really appreciated. If not, then please provide me with an excuse for not showing up at the party. It, too, would be greatly appreciated, although it wouldn't lessen my fear for the Judgement Day.

Until next post (and hopefully I'd come up with any idea).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jadi sundel bolong aja,hemat biaya,mudah,sederhana. Rambut juga panjang,pas kan? :p

Rae said...

I think I forgot to mention that also I need a costume that can make me not only look pretty but also look as humanly as possible.

Good idea, by the way.