Unless it's photographed by me, all pictures are taken from vi.sualize.us or Google Image

Monday 18 January 2016

What's on in 2016

First of all, I'd like to wish everyone belated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! I hope everyone had a good holiday and have a great new year ahead. So, how's everyone doing with 2016 resolution? I remember last year I made a list of my 2015 resolution and I'm proud to announce that I made half of the list.

On top of the list, I had hoped that I would graduate, and I did graduate. Mum and Vincent were here to celebrate my graduation and stayed for about a month. I sent them off just about this morning. I loved having them around but I'm glad that I got my place back. But at the same time it feels weird going home to an empty room and it's eerily quiet here, and I miss them already. I was taken care pretty well while Mum was here and it's something that I would always treasure. If you're living away from your family, you would know it.

This year I don't have any resolution mainly because I don't feel like spending some time thinking of what I should and want to do this year. That, and because I barely had enough sleep last night because I took the family to Great Ocean Road to see the Twelve Apostles yesterday, which took us 3 hours driving from Melbourne, and now I feel like I can pass out.

On second thought, though, I think my only resolution is to fly home for a visit and get to meet Gabriel, my nephew. Other than that I think this year will be just about work and job searching and juggling with visa. That's pretty much about it.

P.S. I apologise for failing to upload pictures of my graduation. I have an old phone with barely enough memory space left for photos.

4 comments:

bybyq said...

Happy New Year, Rae. I am happy to hear that you are okay, and I also want congratulate your achievements last year. Of course, I would like to congratulate you for you graduating, and I wish you the best for job hunting and everything.

Rae said...

Thanks, Byq! How's life treating you? I have again failed on corresponding via email. How about I email you my number so we can keep in touch?

bybyq said...

Yes sure, I have both LINE and Whatsapp so, whichever makes you comfortable (some people don't really want to share their phone number, for -- understandably-- safety reason).

Rae said...

I'm quite selective when giving away my numbers. Don't worry, Byq haha. Will email you soon! :)