Unless it's photographed by me, all pictures are taken from vi.sualize.us or Google Image

Wednesday 9 December 2015

Closer to the Graduation Ceremony

Today I went to pick up the graduation gown and everything else at uni. Seeing all the other graduates picking up their stuff, some even came with their parents and tried the gown on the spot to make sure they get the perfect one, only then the excitement of graduating soaking into me.


And that's the gown I'm going to wear to the graduation. The heliotrope coloured hood represents the Accounting school. It's not my favourite colour but that will do.

The ceremony is on Wednesday, 16 December. Mum and Vincent are flying up from home to attend the ceremony, as well as visiting me. They'll arrive one day prior to the graduation day and stay until January. Also, a friend of mine is coming along with us. I reckon this would definitely be one of the most memorable moments in my life.

Until next post.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Foto-foto kebahagiaannya dishare nanti ya, mba Rae.

RF.