Unless it's photographed by me, all pictures are taken from vi.sualize.us or Google Image

Monday 21 September 2015

A Quote from Rocky Balboa

I was feeling down in the past few days. It's probably because I'm having PMS, hence the mood swing. Or maybe I was running out of the positive energy and needed a recharge. Not wanting to feeling it for a long time, I turned to Mr. J this time for positive energy boost. Knowing that he has a collection of motivation quotes on his phone, I asked him to send me one. So, this is what he sent me:
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” - Rocky Balboa.
It's one of his favourite quotes, though him being a big fan of Rocky is . . . questionable? I reckon he watched the movie.

This quote will do for me and truly reflects what I was feeling. At some point, I was (still am, actually) stuck with a report, not knowing what should I write, and there are some unsolved family issues, too. So it's enough reason to make me feel like a widow.

From now on, whenever I'm feeling down and wanting to give up, I'll return to this quote. Most of all, I'm happy to share this with you, wherever you are. Sharing is caring, so they said. And whatever you're going through, well, you're not alone in this immensely huge world with its 7 billion population. Among the 7 billion people, there is also me and this blog. I write mostly to motivate myself, but I'm glad if you feel it, too.

Until next post.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ci, mana postingan yg baru. Sibuk bgt yah? Hampir sebulan.... hehe :)
-the insider Muliani

Rae said...

Yup, I've been busy. But afraid not, I've posted something just now. ;)

Cheers,
Rae