Unless it's photographed by me, all pictures are taken from vi.sualize.us or Google Image

Tuesday 20 September 2016

The New Place of Living

Today, exactly one week ago, I finally moved to this 2-bedroom apartment in Bundoora, an outer suburb in the north side of Melbourne. I don't know why I have always been attracted to the north side ever since I came to Melbourne. Later I found out that the north side is where most of the spiritual energy lies. You know, the hippy suburbs with hippy, but very kind society.

Ever since I moved in this place, I'm falling in love more and more with it. For the price I'm paying now, which according to the regular rent rate here is cheap, I'm quite satisfied and happy to have been guided to this place of living. It has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom. I occupy the master bedroom and am renting out the other bedroom to a PhD student in RMIT. The living room and the kitchen are quite spacious and there are plenty of space for furniture. There is also one car spot that is used by my housemate because I don't own a car, for now, and a storage room.

This is the living area and the kitchen. I was lucky enough that the previous tenants, who happen to be friends of my friend's, are happy enough to leave the couch and the table for me and I can pay later when I can afford it. The kitchen is now filled with equipment that my housemate and I share. Again, I'm lucky enough to have found a housemate who is happy to share the cost of purchasing all the kitchen stuff.
This picture is taken from my bedroom. As I only now own a bed and a table, that's all I have in my room. I will slowly fill it with maybe a desk or a bookshelf from IKEA, or both, and decorate it to bring a sense of spiritual touch. That is also my plan with the living area, but only until I'm comfortable enough to share my spiritual side with my housemate. You know, it turns out I can be really hippy when I'm with my close friends who know about my spiritual side.
What I love the most is the balcony! I have been wanting to get in touch with nature, you know, to be surrounded by greens, and look what I was guided to find! When the sun is out, I get a really beautiful view. Like today I woke up to this lovely and calming scene. When the weather is warmer, I will sure enough to enjoy my breakfast outside in the balcony while listening the song of the birds. If I'm lucky enough, I hope to one day spot a kangaroo in the park!

With the whole moving and settling thing, I learned something that is quite important, that is whenever I feel guided to do something, all I need to do is just put my trust in it and walk with the guidance because it would be for a greater good. From time to time I have to keep reminding myself of that lesson.

From the beginning of this moving until I have moved and now am settled, I was shown that miracles do exist. As I thought I would not get my application approved and that I would not be able to handle all this, I was shown the opposite and I received great help from my friends. As I was battling with the anxiety of the possibility that I couldn't afford the place on my own, I was sent with a housemate who happened to move in the next day after I moved. The next thing I know, one week has passed since I moved and most of the important things my housemate and I need for this place are settled.

As of now, surrounded by new energies that radiate from this place I am ready for the next guidance that will take me to the next adventure!

Until next post.

No comments: