Unless it's photographed by me, all pictures are taken from vi.sualize.us or Google Image

Thursday 2 June 2011

Wordless

Sometimes, in life, you feel it stop moving, as though someone hit the "pause" button. You just stop moving, while everybody around you keep living their lives.

Sometimes, in life, when you're having too much at a time, it hits the limit and then it stops, as though you can't take any more of anything that can possibly happen.

To me, my life stops when there are so many things are left unsaid. My mind is blowing up, yet I just can't find the right words or the right way to express my feelings, no matter how hard I try. 

It is happening right now. I am wordless... and have been losing a desire to write a blog post. I am, figuratively, having a brain dead. 

1 comment:

Kay Chen said...

For me, my wordlessness happens when I got a lot of things to say, but I can't let them out because they are not something that I want other people to know, especially my family. And, I keep them all in till it feels like it's bursting out of my guts, yet still I don't dare to let them out.


It's really tiring time.