Unless it's photographed by me, all pictures are taken from vi.sualize.us or Google Image

Friday 17 June 2011

Waiting For the Chance

My life has been in a downfall lately. Things just happened and in one blink, I'm moving down fast like an avalanche. Once I realized, it's too late to stop nor to turn my way to one side. It's like driving a speed car with no brake...

I talked to an old friend a few days ago. Well, he was one of my ex's back on school days. (Yeah, I dated guys, too; 2 guys actually.) He said that his life is in a mess. He's not blaming other people, he knows exactly what caused the mess. And to the most regret for him is that he blew off the only chance he had to make things up for his life.

It hit me that I may have blown off the only chance I had to make things up for my life, too. Or maybe I haven't had the chance yet. Well, I'm not sure which one. But one thing I know, I can never blow off the chance to make my way up.

All I can do now is waiting for the chance to come, even though I feel like I'm waiting for something that isn't gonna happen. I know that chance only knocks once and like an avalanche, there's only one tiny little chance to survive.

2 comments:

Kay Chen said...

Why so gloomy, Rae? Cheer up!


You do not need to wait for the chance to come. Find it, and take it. Do things yourself. Don't wait. You might wait forever.


^__^ Life is good! *said someone who has just fallen to the floor in front of her students, dead embarrassed!

Rae said...

Seems like I'm trapped into my own comfort zone... LOL