Unless it's photographed by me, all pictures are taken from vi.sualize.us or Google Image

Saturday 7 May 2011

Uncertainty

Sometimes there is uncertainty in life. Whether you like it or not, it'll come when it comes. But most of us don't like uncertainty. To me, it is the biggest enemy. And considering I'm such a perfectionist, uncertainty is something that bothers me the most. Well, perfectionist and uncertainty definitely cannot go hand in hand.

You see, how simple the word is, yet it brings an enormous effect for someone. In my case, when facing an uncertainty, I feel nervous, uneasy, upset and resentful. I always have the urge to get through it, yet I really don't know what is going on and how am I going to get through it. 

There's nothing much I can do with uncertainty. In fact, all I can do is just waiting, waiting, and WAITING. I mean, I feel the tickle on my toes to get this uncertain thing clear as soon as possible but the only thing to do to get it done is just waiting. How cruel is that??? It's a torture. Uncertainty is definitely a pain in the ass... and in my mind. 

I know I will get through it, eventually. Only I want it soon. But it is called "uncertainty" for two reasons: we don't know [1] when we'll get through it and [2] what will come out of it. It's enough to keep my eyes open wide and my mind racing for tonight. Now I'm back to my old, old, old habit... losing sleep. 

Since I've promised to keep positive thinking, other than waiting, I'll keep telling myself that I will get through it, sooner or later. 

(Meh!!! I still have the urge to get it done SOON! Now what am I gonna do??? - Waiting, Rae, waiting. And have some patience, could ya? Nah, this is something that I don't have patience for.)

3 comments:

Nitz said...

Dan menunggu itu selalu tak menyenangkan, Rae...

Rae said...

Yup agreed

Anonymous said...

Kak, tulisan yg bhasa indonesianya ada gak kak?
Diqitdiqit sih taunya

kak rae profesinya apa? Jago bahasa inggrisnya

#tsatsabila