Unless it's photographed by me, all pictures are taken from vi.sualize.us or Google Image

Sunday 16 August 2015

A Little Heaven

I'm being transferred to another work place to help out with my boss's new set-up business. He opens a new store. He specifically asked me because I have the experience for the job. So I said yes.

The good thing is, it's a good change for me after two years working at the same place. I just need to adapt and I would be good. Another good thing is, no one supervises me. They need me and my experience. So I'm training them. Not the other way around. Cool, hey? And they actually listen to my feedback and suggestions. Also, I got extra hours. Luckily, the new store is located near my area, so a friend drives me home after closing.

The downside is, it wears me down. I've been working double shifts for four days and always get home in comatose. Not to mention that some nights I still have to deal with assignments. It completely left me with zero energy.

But tonight ends my week of work. I'm extremely exhausted and all my body is aching. I got home just an hour ago and hopped into the shower and had a quick hot shower. I'd say, nothing can beat the pleasure of hot shower in a cold night after a long day at work. Washing the day off is just exactly what I needed. And then lying on my bed with the covers up to my chin, wearing a baggy t-shirt and just undies. This. Is. Heaven. Thanks to the electric blanket that keeps my bed warm.

I'm ready to pass out now. And what I love about my Saturday night is by the end of the day I don't have to set my alarm before bed. because tomorrow is my day off. My only day off. So, I'm gonna sleep in. I have no plans for tomorrow but I got an assignment report needs to be done. That is probably what I'm going to do all day. Then I'll go swimming on Monday before or after class. (See? I always plan ahead. Because if I didn't make a plan for what I'm going to do at least two days in advance, I'll be like a lost sheep. I'm that OCD.)

Anyway, for now I'm just gonna rest and enjoy the little heaven.

Until next post.

No comments: