Unless it's photographed by me, all pictures are taken from vi.sualize.us or Google Image

Wednesday 18 February 2015

Sunday Hang Out

Every time I talk about how I spend my weekend alone, either working or staying at home, or how I love being in solitude in one day and others I despise it so much, I risk sounding like a broken record. Risking no more, I had agreed to meet up with some friends last Sunday. There was a food festival in Docklands devised by another friend. So, in order to show some support, Allie asked me and some others to go. Allie, she's turning 22 this year. A pretty girl and apparently the youngest at workplace. She's studying psychology. Lita, an energetic young girl and fearless. A year older than Allie and is studying something about, uhm, airplanes and safety and stuff. I always forget everytime I ask her. Nana, well, you know Nana already. Eye, Nana's little sister, who just came here from Thailand to study engineering something something. She's at Lita's age. (Jeez, hanging out with them, I feel old.) We all ended up going to Docklands, then went to have dinner at Mook Ji Ba, a korean restaurant in city.

It was a fun night. We ate too much food and talked a lot. We threw jest on each other, bullied Allie, talked more, gossiped about work, drank plum wine, made fun of Allie again, had desserts, talked more, laughed all night. I was able to laugh and had fun, and eventually had real food and ate. I haven't been able to eat properly since Mum's incident. For a while, I realised I hadn't thought about Mum and Dad. I feel kinda bad after but it felt so damn good while I was with them. I'm sorry, Mum, but you know I still love you all the same.

Thanks to Allie for organising the catch up. Looking forward for the next one. Hopefully we can get a day where we all can meet before uni starts for me and Allie. Since Tab quit, I barely see her much.... Oh, and Allie has put herself as a candidate to be my study buddy this semester. Because Nana's graduated so I lost a study buddy. Think I've told you about that before. Anyways.

Some photos Allie took that night. All credited to her. I wasn't with my phone all night.

Spicy Fried Chicken with cheese. Damn yum!

Kimchi Pancake. A bit sour for my liking but tasted yum all the same.

Tteokpoki (or something like that).

Plum wine. CHEERS!!!
Until next post.

No comments: