Unless it's photographed by me, all pictures are taken from vi.sualize.us or Google Image

Saturday 30 June 2012

Midnight Rambling

It's less than an hour before midnight and I'm still wide awake. Despite my eyes are weary and by now I'm having severe headache, I still couldn't fall asleep. If this is what people call insomnia, then I might have it right now.

S has already been asleep. Usually I would just ramble on her about everything before we go to sleep, that she told me it has become a ritual for us when I'm having sleepover. Me rambling is more like I'm singing lullaby to her. But lately she had to stay up late at night doing paperwork these past few days, so I didn't want her to listen to any more thoughts that came into my mind when she got more time to rest.

By the way, earlier this evening we had a little argument over something that - when I think about it now - was silly. Apparently, we have different perception on certain things, which is quite normal, right? And difference doesn't really do any good when you are worn out, or when you are having PMS. It wasn't a big deal actually, though she really got into my nerve when she said the things she had said to me. I wasn't the saint either, because I said something terrible to her. (And people wonder why do I prefer to be silent most of the time, really.)

However, we finally came to an understanding and we made up and she got back to her paperwork, while I continued doing the task exercise on the IELTS book that she bought me.

Well then I guess it was the first fight we had.

It wasn't an ugly argument, yet I have to keep in mind that other people, including S, have different point of view about things before we get into each other's throat (figuratively). And knowing S and her story of the past, I, of all people, should have better understanding when it comes to her disagree about my doings that involves her in personal.

So, maybe what's happened earlier has been keeping me awake. Or maybe I am just worried about the next week test. Whatever it is, I should probably go to bed. And S's mother is coming to town and we'll have to pick her up in the morning.

Oh yes, I'm having a big day tomorrow then. Crossing my fingers that things will go well!

No comments: