Unless it's photographed by me, all pictures are taken from vi.sualize.us or Google Image

Monday 2 May 2016

My Birthday Celebration

On Saturday the 30th I turned 29. Yes, I'm on the edge of the 20's, which terrifies me a little but also excites me at the same time. It terrifes me that I'm getting closer and closer to 30, but am also excited to find what life at the end of 20's would be for me.

My birthday this year was celebrated with four separate dinners with close friends on different days. I also received many gifts from them, which I thank them genuinely. They got me cakes and lit the candles and sang the birthday song to me. It was very thoughtful of them. Yet, what ignites the tears was the happiness of being surrounded by lovely people who I can now call family.

Turning 29 has also brought me an experience of a life-turning for me and I think this is the best gift I have ever received. It has opened up a new path in my life where I can no longer looking away from. In other words, the age 29 is where I hit my turning point and my life is about to change into a whole new joirney. There are lessons that come with the new life I am about to begin and learning is what I have to do. Learn, and learn until I pass the lessons.

This may sound sketchy to you, like, "Seriously, Rae, what in the world are you talking about?" Of course, I would love to share what is happening in my life right now, and I will. Because who knows, maybe any of you out there, who read this blog, are going through a similar journey and it'd be wonderful to know that you are not alone. For  now, I do still need time to process the whole new things of how my life is turning 180 degrees from what it was. Sharing I will for when I am ready.

Until next post.

4 comments:

bybyq said...

Happy Birthday, Rae..
Wish you have a lovely day, and may your wishes come true :)

muliani said...

Beda 4 tahun sama aku...

Anonymous said...

Hei Rae, happy belated birthday. I'm your blog reader eniwei, found you in the land of Twitter. 29 is a very peculiar age. I still have two days until I hit 30. They said it's a beginning of life, haha. Well have a fun journey , Rae. Be happy!

~ Y ~

Rae said...

Byq: Thank you, dear! :*

Mul: Oh well, I am feeling old hahaha

Y: Thank you for dropping by! Happy belated birthday to you. Also, they say 30 is the new 20. So enjoy it! ;)